6.30.2011

I'm Going to Write a Book

A few nights ago I decided to start a story.  The idea just popped into my head one night, when I wasn't even planning to write.  It's going to be called "Inside My Mind." So far I've decided it's about a girl who has abilities that other people don't have.  I've decided that one of them is that she can sort of absorb the emotins from those around her, especially strong ones like love, hate, sadness, and anger.  I've been building this character and other, more minor, characters for a long time now.  So I'm pretty excited for it.  I'm going to post about it in another blog.  I'll post the link as soon as I get it.

Alright, here is the link:
http://insidemymind12.blogspot.com/

I had to put "12" at the end because someone else already had the name.  I hate when that happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment