6.08.2011

No More School for a While!

I was reading my last post, and I said that I would not wear my winter coat all winter.  Well, I win.  I only wore the coat once because I went out to play in the snow.  I figured that was the only reason I'd wear it.

Also, I am finally done school, until August.  It's pretty amazing.

I passed all of my classes with a C+ or higher.

In the fall, I failed on of my classes.  I think it might have had to do with my roommate.  I only studied when she studied, because I couldn't concentrate with her complete disregard of my need to study.  As soon as I switched rooms, my grades went up.  I went from B-, C, D, and F to A, A-, B+,B, B-, and C+.  I mean, I know a lot of it was my fault, but she didn't really help much.  I couldn't even get a good night's sleep with her staying up with the lights on, TV on, music on, and friends coming over until 3 AM when I had work at 6:30.  God, I'm glad I never have to see her again.

This wasn't what I planned to write.  I wanted to write about work or something.  Oh well, I guess I'll do that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment